Nissan Military Appreciation Offer | Tri-Cities Nissan serving Tri-Cities area
Tri-Cities Nissan would like to say "thank you" for your service and sacrifice for your country. As a token of our appreciation, the exclusive Nissan Military Program gives you our best prices, and can be combined with all current national and regional incentives. It would be our honor to assist you in any way to help assure you receive the maximum savings on your new Nissan.
Signing up for the program is easy. All you need is proof of service and to print out your Nissan Military Certificate to combine with other current Nissan incentives and maximize your savings. Then get to Tri-Cities Nissan and collect your reward!Nissan Military Program Eligibility
To qualify for this exclusive offer, participants must meet the eligibility conditions:
- Active and Reserve US Military, Retired Military*, Veterans discharged from active service within the past year, and their spouses and partner.
- Provide verifiable proof of military status: Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), DD214/NGB22, or other supporting documentation, Military Identification Card
Retired includes those persons on Permanent Disability Retired List (PDRL) and Temporary Disability Retired List (TDRL). Retired Military will be required to provide DD 214/NGB 22 or other supporting documentation.
US Military employees have 3 categories and Proof of Employment requirements are as follows:
- US Active and Reserve US Military: Required documentation is their current active service Leave and Earnings Statement (LES).
- US Military Veterans (must be within 12 months of active duty): Required documentation is their most current active service Leave and Earnings Statement (LES).
- US Military Retirees: Required documentation is DD214/NGB22 or other supporting documentation.